Far Cry 4 is an open world action packed adventure first-person shooting video game launched by Ubisoft for Sony Playstation, Xbox and Microsoft Windows on November 18, 2014. Far Cry 4 is the successor to Far Cry 3 launched in 2012 and 4th in the Far Cry series. It is often mentioned to as Far Cry 3+.
The game is all set in an imaginary Himalayan country, Kyrat amongst sprawling mountains, dense forests, huge water bodies and villages. The whole game revolves around Ajay Ghale, a youngster who is caught in a civil war involving Kyrat’s Royal Army of King Pagan Min and a rebellion movement, the Golden Path. The game is mainly focused on combats and explorations, where gamers battle the enemy army and wildlife using a vast collection of weapons, meanwhile accomplishing missions, collecting items and progressing through the game’s main story.
In addition, the game features a built in map editor and a multiplayer mode developed by Red Storm Entertainment. Far Cry 4 has been a commercial success throughout with a mind blowing design, exotic soundtracks and visuals. Most of the critics have praised the game as a heaven for the gamers whereas it has received some dislikes from the other critics, describing it to be too much similar to its predecessors. However, 7 million copies of the game were sold in 2014 itself.
Far Cry 4 has been undoubtedly a great game throughout, the gaming arena is vast and pretty well designed along with the lively characters and wildlife creatures. It is definitely far more huge and better than Far Cry 3. We may even say that Far Cry 4 has too much to do in it and only a dedicated and patient gamer can complete the whole game. Let’s go through some of the great aspects of the whole story line of the legendary game:
- The Sub story missions given by CIA figures
- Tower climbing missions that open blocked sections of the map
- Takeover of Forts
- Racing quests including survival runs and protecting your own vehicles
- Hunting quests including hunting rare animals, food and surviving animal attacks
- Killing quests including assassinations, bomb diffusals and destroying enemy propaganda
- Random events including destroying enemy hideouts, hijacking enemy supplies, hostage rescue and defending locals from wildlife attacks
- Collectible hunting quests including destroying posters of enemy, crushing serial killer masks and finding lost letters and journals
All in all, there is too much to do!
Far Cry 4 has received the Best Shooter Award from IGN and it was also nominated for the Best Artistic Achievement, Best Game Design, Best Music, Best Performer and Best Story at the 11th British Academy Games Awards. Far Cry 4 also received 5 nominations in the Bafta Game Awards and won the Outstanding Achievement in Original Music Composition at the DICE Awards.
far cry 4 download can be done through an official site.
Overall, the game has been a huge success and is pretty well received by the gaming world and it has also been the second best selling game in all formats in the United Kingdom during its first week of release.